The Sanctuary will be hosting an indoor Vendor & Craft Fair on Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 9am – 2pm. If you wish to sell your wares (vendor products like Paparazzi, Lularoe, etc., homemade crafts, and/or yard sale or swap meet type items), please join us! 10′ x 10′ spaces are available for reservation for an extremely low price, which means maximum profit for you!!! So come on out!
3646 Fairview Ave
(Tower Grove South)
Saint Louis, MO 63116
- Each 10′ x 10′ space is only $25. You may reserve up to two (2) spaces.
- You must supply your own table.
- We strongly suggest that you set up between 8am-9am; but you can still set up through 10am.
- Spaces will be given on a first come, first served basis. You will be allowed to choose your space from any available spots remaining.
- You are responsible for loading and unloading your merchandise, and for setting up and breaking down your space. No one will be available to assist you with these tasks.
- You must maintain your space during the entire event.
- You may not sell products outside of your designated space.
- You are responsible for providing change to your customers, and for providing for credit/debit card payments, if you choose to accept them.
- The event ends at 2pm. Vendors have until 3pm to break down and clean their space. All items (and trash) must be taken with you, or disposed of in our on-site garbage containers.
- If you are a direct distributor for a company, you must enter that information in the reservation form. We will only allow one vendor per company to prevent direct competition.
- Please note that this is a church-sponsored event. Profanity or sexually explicit language or merchandise will not be permitted.
- You are responsible for ensuring that anyone who helps to work your space will also abide by these guidelines.
- You will receive a full refund of your reservation fee if you cancel on or before Monday, November 4, 2019. After this time, you can still cancel your reservation, but no refund will be provided.
- The Sanctuary reserves the right to cancel this event at any time. If we cancel, you will receive a full refund of your reservation fee within 7 days of cancellation.
- You assume full responsibility for any injuries you incur, or damage, loss or theft to your property while attending the event, releasing The Sanctuary and its agents from all liability.
- By filling out the form below and submitting it, you are agreeing to follow these guidelines. Note that when you arrive to the sale, you will have to register for your space, during which time you will be required to sign our vendor contract, which reiterates these agreed-to guidelines. If you refuse to sign the contract, you will not receive a refund of your reservation fee, since that space will still have been reserved for you, preventing other vendors from participating.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the event coordinator, Damion Parks-Weekly, at dparks-weekly [@] thesanctuarystl.org or (205) 370-9867.
If you would like to reserve your space(s), fill out the following form and submit your payment. Note that your spot will not be reserved until payment has been received. We accept all major credit/debit cards
NOTE: Unless otherwise indicated, all fields are required.