Saturday, April 1, 2023
10:00am - 3:00pm CST
3646 Fairview Ave (63116)
Tower Grove South
Interested in being a vendor? We would love to have you join us as a vendor, whether you are selling your own crafts or personal items, or as an independant sales agent for a supplier, this will be a terrific event that you don't want to miss.
Here are the terms of participation. After reading, feel free to sign up as a vendor using the form below.
- Non-Refundable Reservation Fee*: $40
- Vendors will be provided with a 10ft wide space.
- Vendors must supply their own table (6ft width max). Seating will be provided.
- Doors will open for setup at 9am. Setup must be complete and vendors ready to receive customers by 10am. Tear-down cannot begin until the event ends (3pm), and must be completed by 4pm.
- Free electrical access will be provided. Vendors must supply their own heavy-duty extension cord.
- Vendors must not play music or produce noise at levels that may disturb other vendors.
- Vendors selling food items must provide a copy of a valid permit from the City of St. Louis.
- A mask is required during this event.
- PLEASE NOTE: The space where the sale will take place is not wheelchair accessible.
- The following items are prohibited from being displayed or sold at this event:
- Guns, knives, or other weapons.
- Adult-oriented material (sex toys, pornographic material, etc.)
- Pharmaceuticals (prescription or OTC), drugs or related paraphernalia.
- Vendors who fail to comply with these terms will be asked to leave without a refund and/or will be disallowed from participation in future events.
* If The Sanctuary cancels this event for any reason, we will happily refund your reservation fee.